Mrs. Potts' Tea Party plus Beauty and the Beast JR. Show--Saturday, December 1 @ 11am
*** This matinee show and Tea Party is in addition to our regular shows, which can be found at beautybeastpack.bpt.me ***
*** There is also a 6pm evening dinner show on December 1, Belles Enchanted Dinner. Tickets may be found at firstname.lastname@example.org. ***
Tickets for this ever so lovely afternoon (which includes a fantastic meal, party favors, visits with Belle and much more) are available online in either general admission or VIP. VIP seats are right on stage and will sit in the front row for the performance!
PLEASE SEE SCHEDULE BELOW.
The Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK)--a 501(c)3 non-profit organization--presents the much-beloved tale of Disney's Beauty and the Beast Jr.
Based on the original Broadway production that ran for over thirteen years and was nominated for nine Tony Awards, and the Academy Award-winning motion picture, Disney's Beauty and the Beast JR. is a fantastic adaptation of the story of transformation and tolerance. Disney's Beauty and the Beast JR. features some of the most popular songs ever written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr. Menken and Tim Rice.
The classic story tells of Belle, a young woman in a provincial town, and the Beast, who is really a young prince trapped under the spell of an enchantress. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse will end and he will be transformed to his former self. But time is running out. If the Beast does not learn his lesson soon, he and his household will be doomed for all eternity.
Show Running Time: Approximately 75 minutes, including a 15 minute intermission.
*Saturday, December 1- Mrs. Potts' Tea Party @ 11 am
Doors Open 10:30 AM
Tea Sandwiches and Drinks @ 11am
Show @ 12
Party Favor Goodies
Meet and Greet with Belle!
TEA PARTY GENERAL ADMISSION is $40/per person for tea party package.(Price is the same for child or adult.)
TEA PARTY VIP ADMISSION is $75/per person for VIP tea party package. Sit on stage, personal meet and greet with character, more goodies, and lot more fun!
If you have any questions, please call PACK at 808-305-8048.
1. Online ticket sales will end at midnight on Friday, November 30. After this time, any remaining tickets will be offered for sale at the door on a first come, first served basis. However, PACK has always sold out of our specialty shows, so get your tickets today!
2. Everyone attending the Tea Party show will need a ticket--same price for children and adults.
3. VIP seats onstage will be given first row seating during the show.
4. When purchasing tickets for the Tea Party show, please email PACK at email@example.com and provide the following:
NAME tickets were booked in
FIRST NAME and AGE of all children in your party
FIRST NAME of all adults in your party
VIP Ticket holders ONLY: In addition to above, please provide t-shirt size for all attending, both adults and children.
5. Beauty and the Beast promo items will also be available for sale, in order to help raise money for our non-profit organization.
6. All shows are held at PACK's Performance Venue, Kapolei High School, 91-5007 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, HI 96707. Ample, free parking.
Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK)--Kapolei High School Forum (View)
91-5007 Kapolei Parkway
Kapolei, HI 96707
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|